Sunday 25 January 2015

Grow Your Own Blog Party

Morning! Today i am attempting to figure out how to do this Grow your own blog party.
Apparently you say a little about yourself and what you like to do...so here goes!




















I'm Sophie, The Undomestic Diva, chronicling how i (attempt) to manage my home.

I LOVE to bake and cook (They don't always turn out right...)

I love sewing (when my machine lets me, otherwise it's back to sewing by hand!)


And i LOVE trying out new crafts (again, they don't always turn out right haha :) )

So leave a comment, say hello, and i'll pop on over and return the favour :)




2 comments:

  1. Hello, Undomesticated! I saw your little plaintive plea on Vicki's comment page and came across to Hello! I look forward to reading more about you through the year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohoo! Someone saw me!haha :) Thank you very much for stopping by and saying hello :) it has made my day :) i shall be over to your blog in just a sec :) xxx

      Delete