Wednesday 18 February 2015

Fun With Faux Fur



Afternoon guys :)
What fun i've had over the past few days!
I found the most gorgeous Faux Fur in a local charity shop for 50p! There was at least a metre's worth of fabric, so it was a bargain! I made myself a lovely hat, and matching cuffs for my coat, a pair of slippers and a phone case (will put a pic up of the case as soon as i get some decent light)
Now i haven't made a tutorial for these as i kind of winged it, but Violet Lebeaux has a fantastic tutorial for the cuffs -here, and you can find any number of tutorials on Pinterest for making the hat.

I also made myself some pajamas, the pants were from an old (barely used) double bed sheet, but they are a little tight, so might make some more when i find a stretchier fabric.  The top was an old nightdress taken up and hemmed to fit, and the slippers were also made from the faux fur, so cosy!
 







No comments:

Post a Comment