Sunday 15 February 2015

Our Grand Day Out and Moving House



Hi guys!
         
            Sorry it has been a while, i have been busy and everything caught up with me all at once!

You may have noticed the new layout (again, i know, but it was hard to find a design i really liked) i love this one, it is bright, airy, and simple.

I have fantastic news! We are moving! Woohoo! The Bearded Wonder (my hubby) and i are finally breaking free of this god-awful, crumbling pit which is (laughingly) referred to as a house.
The new place is in the North East of England, and it is perfect! Okay, so we haven't seen much of it yet as when we went to view and sign the papers on Friday the housing officer had another appointment so we rushed through, signed up, and that was it! But if it is still standing and there is no damp then that's good enough for me!

It was also worth it for the views on the way!





Me and The Bearded Wonder, before we went home again.
I don't normally look so miserable, its just the angle! haha :)


Fingers crossed that it will be sooner rather than later, i'm off to start the huge task of packing my books... see you in about 5 hours!



*EDIT-Attempting to pack my books...i need another suitcase...this one is full, bearing in mind that all in all it stacks about 6 or 7 down and i still need another one! These are only the ones i really want to take!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like beautiful views where you are moving and I am so happy for you :) Wish you and your husband the best of luck with your new home <3

    ReplyDelete