Sunday 17 May 2015

Lucky and Lovely Views

 Hi guys :)
What a fantastic week! I have been incredibly lucky to have such good friends, my knit and natter group gifted me a knitting machine! It came complete with a wool winder, punch cards (which create pretty patterns) and a pattern book, to use when i eventually figure it out lol!

They also had a spare microwave at the community centre where it is held so they very kindly gave me that too, as ours is broken and we have limited means of cooking as we don't have a big cooker, if you remember they actually gave me a mini cooker within my second week of attending!
 Aren't they a lovely bunch? :) 
I am trying to think of ways to repay their kindness, maybe volunteering a few days a week? 




I spent  very enjoyable afternoon making "Yarn Cakes"

And a very odd looking sock! I must get round to making the other one, but i do hate having to make two of something! But for some reason i ALWAYS want to make socks! 
I just don't like making two!

 Not a great thing when making socks as they do work better in pairs.




Another reason to feel lucky is this little sweetie, he lives down the road from me and always pops  his head over the wall to see if i have any treats for him :)
And the divine view below, which i get to see almost every day :)





No comments:

Post a Comment