Thursday 26 March 2015

A Whole Month!

Hi guys! I can't believe it!We have been in our new home a whole month already!
Where did that go? Did i miss something? 
Apparently we have just had so much fun that the time flew!
So, whats going on with you guys? I have had so many new followers (Thank you so much!) 

The Bearded Wonder and i had plans to WALK to the town today for some much needed supplies....well, i'm looking out of my window and declaring a snow day! It is so windy right now that it is rattling my letterbox!


Marie and i have made the executive decision to stay inside ;)



Marie has also decided to use the time wisely and work on her (non existent) tan


You may have noticed that i have changed the name of my lovely blog. Don't worry, i shall still be posting as The Undomestic Diva, but i shall be adding more, such as cat and dog related products,advice etc etc :) 
So, what are you up to today? 


No comments:

Post a Comment