Monday 16 March 2015

Drawing, painting and a new addition



Hi guys! :)
Have you had a nice weekend?
We have been in our new home almost 3 weeks now!How it has flown!
I have alot of pictures to spam you with! haha :)

We woke up to snow on Friday!
I sketched
I practiced my hand lettering (On the wall!haha)

 Added some sunshine to the kitchen

Re-arranged the living room (I can't wait to get a carpet! Such cold feet!)
I created some flower bunting and knotted bunting



We got a new member of the family! Say hello to Marie! :)

It is very tiring looking this adorable!

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you have been very busy fixing up your new home. I love everything :) Especially that adorable new kitty !!!!!! Congratulations on your new home and kitty and I will enjoy following your adventures in art and homemaking <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you @Funny Farmer :) <3 i love everything too! apart from the bare floorboards haha :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Your kitty is gorgeous, my daughter is seriously coveting her! Love your wall art xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cheryl :) at this rate your daughter can have her! One wrong look and she turns into evil-ninja-kitty! my hands and arms are very sore from scratches lol The wall art is slightly wonky but i like it that way best :) gives it more of a home spun feel! :D xx

      Delete
  3. looking forward to getting to know you better through your blog.

    Gill in Canada your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my ! Marie is adorable!!
    I love her mwah mwah to Marie!
    bestest daisy J x

    ReplyDelete