Friday 10 April 2015

Wonderful things :)


Hi Guys :) How have you been?
It has been a slow week here,not much doing until yesterday when EVERYTHING happened haha. The weather has been gorgeous here! I have lots of washing done, which is always a bonus, i love the smell of air dried laundry.

Look at this little beauty! I found it sadly awaiting to go to the tip! Well, i couldn't let that happen, so i grabbed it and now it's in a lovely new job as a coffee table ;) 

Isn't the design lovely?  I'll have to find a nice tablecloth and coasters


Marie had a new box to play with, this one contained the most DIVINE chocolates ever! It was sent as a free sample from Hotel Chocolat (not affiliated,sadly) when i signed up to Quidco, i was going to do a proper review, but i can't really do that without pictures, and they didn't last long enough for me to take any! Whoops!

 Lazy cat sunbathing :)

We walked to the town to do some shopping :)
 Everywhere i looked was lambs! In almost every field!



i'm only slightly obsessed ;) 

I canned some pasta sauce and lemonade concentrate

I made a chicken casserole, as i had a lot of chicken leftover from when i made curry 

And, every household staple, scones. We love them in our house!



So, what have you been up to? I'm off to do another load of hand washing, so wish me luck! :)



1 comment:

  1. miss the British countryside, especially in the Spring. Everything you made looks yummy. As you saw on my blog, you know what I have been up to!!

    ReplyDelete